Video Festival /
The organizers of the 7th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Malaysian Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (MABIP2022) are pleased to announce that submissions are open for videos relating to “state of the art” updates and procedural techniques that enhance education and research in the fields of interventional pulmonology and pleural diseases.
An independent jury will judge all submissions to designate prizes in Scientific content, Innovation, and Imaging
- The submitting and presenting filmmaker must be a registered participant at the MABIP2022 Congress
- Videos must not exceed FIVE (5) minutes in running time.
- Submissions must be received by the deadline, and accompanied by:
- A completed submission form (Refer link below)
- A written narrative manuscript (script of audio dialogue) in English if applicable
- A label indicating the title of the video, the filmmaker’s name, the presenter’s name, and contact information
- A list of names and titles of coauthors or appropriate credits
- Videos marketing commercial names, company brands or containing elements that might lead to patient identification is not allowed. Such videos will be disqualified from competition.
There are no limits to the number of submissions allowed per participant